Ordered my fruity collection of essential oils, hope the order went through!

After much searching and looking around for good essential oils, an industry that is rife with fraud, outright lies, open middle-finger to regulators of all states and the federal agencies, I found a company that appears to be reliable and doesn't have absurdly priced wares. I ordered their 'fruits' set for 38 buckaroos, 10 ml each of green mandarin, lemon, lime, pink grapefruit, sweet orange, and tangerine essential oils. It's my understanding that they're one of the more reliable hawkers of these oils, and if their products are as reliable as they are, I'll order more, a lot more. Over the course of the years, yes, but still. The store I ordered from is called plant therapy, and they have an insanely responsive and helpful support staff. I emailed them about a payment problem and they responded within a couple of hours, and in two hours the entire issue was sorted. And they even emailed the next day to make sure the issue was sorted and if there was anything else they could do for me. Either they're a super small company or a larger operation with the utmost focus on customer support. In such a competitive industry that has to be built on trust (or on cost-cutting by lying about your products), I'm glad (and hopeful) they're doing the right honest way and making money on that.

Or I dunno, they had exceptional customer care, and that's what mattered to me. The first two orders didn't go through, but they were kind and encouraging, which is why I did it the third time and it worked!

Eager for the first legit rounds of essential oils!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.