Soup for lunch and tummy troubles, oats for second lunch to take care of the stomach, afternoon nap, popcorn dinner, latenight walk, superduper latenight write and talk [Tue 9]

Had the final leftover of the veggie soup for lunch. It caused tummy troubles, thereby helping me understand what's happening with me. Ate an enzyme tablet and that helped me a lot with the digestion. Couple of hours later, I was still hungry, and had oats with peanut butter and honey.

Because of the messed up stomach situation, took a light nap in the afternoon, woke up four hours later, made myself popcorn and masala for dinner, it was quite good actually. Went to walk at 9.30 in the evening, got home at 11, started writing after that until like 1. Couldn't sleep still since well I'd slept for four hours in the evening, so called sb and talked to her for like half-hour.

Sleep was short but somehow I didn't feel tired the next morning, which makes sense I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.