Ten of the laziest meals I've had, could I get any lazier, I feel so bad

  1.  Kodo and fapar pancakes with kimchi for veggie and (optional) eggs for protein

  2. Peanut butter and honey sandwiches

  3. Peanut butter and honey oatmeal

  4. Savory oats with kimchi soy sauce and other East Asian additions

  5. Grits, savory as above

  6. Popcorn with various spicy achaars

  7. "Soup" that just me pressure cooking whatever is in the freezer

  8. "Snacks" that's just me air frying all the unhealthy potatoes and crap in the freezer and eating it with yummy dips I make

  9. Hummus, mayo and egg plus tomato and cucumber sandwiches

  10. Boil the dal, cook the bhat, and eat it with achaar. Too lazy!  Include kimchi etcetera if wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.