Wild winter ahead!

The real winter's coming, oh and it's coming! I've actually pretty much nevurrr spent this part of the year in Seattle, so it'll be fun to experience the winter extremes. For a while. And then it'll get annoying, tiring, really really awful, and finally just terrible. The temperatures are going to be sub-zero for several days, even the highs are going to be below freezing and if there's any humidity in the air at the time, we're bound to get some snowing. Not a lot, but enough to create an entertainment opportunity for locals hoping to watch cars slide down steep hills of CapHill and Queen Anne among other places.

Just need to keep myself warm and cozy. The only downside of this polar vortex is that it's happening over the weekend, which means it'll be not very fun to be out and about, in the personal time. Couldn't they have chosen like weekdays to make that happen, so I wouldn't have to leave my house and not feel bad about it? Rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.