Homemade carbonara and a Cherryful day [Tue 19]

Quite productive at work, quinoa and tofu for lunch, homemade carbonara and penne with eggplant for dinner, cheery cherry day, volunteer park walk, solid writing and website work done

It was quite a productive day at work, work-wise as well as in terms of what I got done. I've been hitting the 1.5k words in 25 minutes out of the park, which makes it a more real possibility that "March madness" might be a thing in the upcoming days, but for the novel project I've been mentioning. Only thing is writing about myself is much easier than for an editor or an audience unfortunately.

Had quinoa and leftover tofu from the night before for lunch. Went out to walk at volunteer park, so many cherry flowers out! The streets were white and pink, and the air smelled heavenly.

Wrote a bunch after coming back, posted basically 13 posts in the evening at the website, and made carbonara pasta which I ate with eggplant sauce. It was a meal of desperation as Quinoa had gotten old and boring and I didn't (and still don't) have the energy or confidence to cook the buckwheat groats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.