List of 11 things that I don't know what they is

Inspired by that silly segment of the radio show my Mattew Cosby and Ed Gamble, here's a list of 11 things that I don't know what it is, even though I've heard about them bunch

  1.  Hearthstone

  2. Steve jobs (no seriously, I've never looked up his videos or anything, just know he was the apple guy)

  3. Dungeons and dragons, the board(?) game

  4. The concept of snow-shoeing (do you walk on skis? docha?)

  5. amaretto

  6. modern video games and what playing them is like (exception is minecraft and fifa)

  7. pretty much any ongoing tv series, specially those not comedy

  8. Threads (it's like instagram but...text? okay so what's instagram like?)

  9. cars (like how do they work? freakin magic)

  10. local politics in the USA

  11. The taste of steak. Never been interested, yawwwwn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.