Right, how about I go back to breeding peppers and tomatoes

Not with each other, obviously, because they're not of the same species. They can't have babies together, even if they somehow ended up spending a great night and made plans for a joint future, and their parents and communities were fine with the inter-specie relationship. It's not like Lingers or Tion's, you just can't cross them.

But. You can't grow them individually. That's what I gotta do. Grow. The. Peppers. And the tomatoes. They both take about 3 months to grow, so by the time I'm heading out to the East in July, they should be ready to harvest! The breeding part comes second, no grow no breed, but I need to start somewhere. Just plant couple of seeds of tomatoes that I already have, a couple of chilly seeds from plants, on the machine, few drops of the liquid, and we're cooking. In three months technically, though the process of 'cooking mud into food' starts immediately. I've never done a seed-to-fruit grow anyway besides mushroom and they don't count, so this should be quite exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.