I don't want to write, don't have anything going inside my head, what else can I say really?

Some days one really really doesn't want to write. What can be done about it, really?

Wrote this title the day before yesterday, wrote a bunch of posts yesterday but didn't get around to it, so here we are now. Some days I feel tired, perhaps because of the weather, perhaps because I think I may have moved from the 'pre-' part of the diabetic to 'actually, forrealzies' so energy fluctuation has become not uncommon. Perhaps I'm lazy and unmotivated, perhaps it's the vitamins, or something else. Some days one just doesn't want to write, and we must not force ourselves to.

Despite everything else, it's kind of commendable that I can force myself to write on five topics every goddamn day, mostly on personal matters. At this point it might actually be quite easier to just set 20 minutes for writing and do fiction, because I wouldn't have to plan and consider so much. Oh yeah, I've been doing that as of late, been spending the first 10-15 minutes of every writing session planning out all the pieces, and then going in to fill them. It's a bit silly, specially seeing as the pieces them are not very long and the planning takes a significant time of the writing process. But it gives me comfort in that there's a clean process, a journey to follow, and I'm not walking an untrodden journey all by myself, you know?

Anyway, this is still good, I may disappoint myself at times, but being consistent at things is good, and I've generally been decent here. Congrats me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.