I underestimated my robo-roomba

After deep cleaning apartment, I thought there wasn't much else to do cleaning-wise. But there was this sad robo roomba that had gone unused for months, I figured the little guy should get a chance and let him loose in my apartment. What happened next was shocking!

No for real, I was actually quite shocked. It found so much crud, hair and trash that it was a bit embarrassing, seeing as it had found it all after I was done with my cleaning. It has a small capacity to carry trash and not a very strong motor but still found so much dust and hairballs that I ran it a couple of times in my bedroom and living room. I should run it a few more times in the times in the living room too, before I'm completely at comfort with everything.

The discovery is that I should have been using it throughout, my underestimation mislead me into complacency, sorry robo roomba!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.