How might I use AI to assist with my writings for the official website?

This is a question for the future me, but thinking out aloud as this is the sort of stuff I've been looking at in recent times. A question to myself: how will I be able to leverage AI to help me with my writings in the main website. I don't want to use it here (yet) because don't need to make all the links and fancy shit, but it would be useful for the other site, as I'd be able to tell people what I did, how I did it, and impress people. Here's a couple of ideas I have thought of:

1. Use AI as a 'link generator' for internal links. I feed ai all the posts written to the point, and then a new one in a separate command, and ask it how I might be able to link old posts in the new piece. Or if not that, I can just say [insert link here] and it can figure out which link I meant and insert it, without me worrying about it!

2. As an idea generator: I give it a list of thirty fourty or a hundred topics and bodies that I've written on, and ask it within some constraints on what might be a good topic to write on. Say I'm looking for a promotion and want visibility in the organization, and these are the posts I've already written. What more should I write?

3. Ask for design feedback. Feed it the website code, and see if it can tell me more changes to make, or directions to go towards.

4. Branding advice. Feed it everything I have, and see how it 'evaluates' me, and ask for tips and tricks on how I might be able to change my 'branding' to align with my goals.

5. General 'brand-building'. Ask it questions on what other things I'll need to do, besides a nice website, and potentially good articles, to get ahead in career, and reach where I desire to. And if I don't get there, what might be a good goal to have besides reaching there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.