Work party and addicted to working on the website [Wed 14]

Scrambled eggs, quinoa and eggplant for lunch, walk to the office, lowkey party hangout with coworkers, too much writing on the personal website, afternoon nap, walk to halfway-volunteer park, lazy writing on the blog, still late to bed because of website work addiction

Writing this the following evening.

For lunch I had quinoa and eggplant with scrambled eggs. After work went to the office for a small event, met a bunch of folks I've met in the past, had two cookies and a packet of doritos, lots of fruits and veggies too. It was fun and if they did it every week I wouldn't mind it at all.

Wrote 5 posts on this blog in the afternoon, felt I had way too much time in the evening and so ended up not doing anything else.

Because of the changing weather, took an afternoon nap, walked up to volunteer park (halfway) and back to get the 10k steps in. Spent several hours working on the personal website for no reason, just for fun. Felt too lazy to work on this blog in the evening because all the energy was gone in the personal website, and also it was far too late, went to sleep around midnight. I need to improve my sleep hygiene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.