New apartment-wide scent regimen is on!

The proposed 'wax in container' home-smelling system that I proposed in these very pages a couple of weeks is out in implementation! I cleaned up most of my wax melters of the old waxes, and put the new cute wax containers on top. Doused the essential oils inside the containers as well as the melters to see which works better and how long they last.

But this is great, I' quite excited, this should give me greater flexibility on the choice of smells in the apartment, cleaner looking wax melts, lesser waste, and generally more controlled vibe. I have been working on the perfect strategy to get wax melts and oils useful, and this might be the zenith of my journey. I'm quite excited about the whole thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.