Midnight walk to volunteer park, blog-writing until 3am, cancelled dinner with PS [Fri 29]

Quinoa, kimchi and beans for lunch, oats and spicy savories for dinner, latenight walk to the park, middady nap, cancelled dinner, massive blog writing extremely late at night but eventually caught up, serious website work too!

Writing this on the afternoon of Sunday because Saturday got busy hosting friends, working on the website, and just relaxing.

On Friday I had quinoa kimchi and beans for lunch, and savory oats in the dinner. I've come to appreciate rolled oats as a legitimate meal option at this point.

Took a long midday nap since evening dinner was cancelled, and 'consumed' the book on reflections by the stanford d school in two ways: audiobook and the ebook version on my kindle app. I'm quite impressed by this, unlike most other d school series books. Will write about it either here or on the blog soonish.

Went to walk quite late at night, think it was quarter past ten when I started, and quarter to midnight by the time I got back. Forced myself to sit and write, and eventually kept writing eight posts until quarter to three in the morning. Also, during the day wrote a couple of posts for the website, which is why I didn't get much blog writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.