Quinoa series begins, candy and doritos and the office eugh [Wed 27]

beans, quinoa kimchi and sauces for lunch, walk to work and eating hella unhealthy candyy and dorito, attempt at getting 10k steps, unsuccessfully, progress on the website work, serious amount of blogging, on top of the chores!

Writing this late on Friday night, it's quarter past two because I've been dilly-dallying on the writing quite a bit. Ah well.

On this day, I had lunch of beans, quinoa, kimchi and hot sauce for lunch. It's simple but heavy in proteins and fiber, and that is what mattes, as long as carbs can be avoided. Walked to the office towards the later part of the workday and attended their uhh march madness event. It was boring and low-rent as hell, they even ran out of paper plates and had to use napkins for cheese and crackers and grapes. The grapes were so tasteless too. Had a bar of candy and a small doritos, it was alright, but it's quite clear quitting them has made me not miss them all to much.

Walked back and northwards from my place, imagining I got 10k steps in but turns out not, so that was super duper annoying.

Wrote a couple of 'failed projects' posts for the website, solid work on the blog here, quality well-thought content, and got pretty much all of my chores done. So proud of myself ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.