March-end, April plans and other random chatter

The month of March, one of the top 3 months of the year, has ended. There's some regrets because it has passed us by without me publishing the v1 of the website, but you know there's no competition for the biggest regret ever, or an olympics for grievances so what's the point even. I'll save the grief for something that's more productive. Overall I'm quite proud of myself, because we got back on the checklist track, made my workflow quite efficient, read and internalized a tonne of books, got so much more ambitious than I have been traditionally, and things are a-rockin'. Weekend chores are still un-anchored, a problem we'll deal with in the weekend. Maybe even the coming one. Not my problem right now.

April plans are many, but mostly additive, and nothing drastic. Read books, make strategies to implement them, try them out, write down their summaries. That's the biggest one. Improving the website is an important goal, but truth be told I've been doing this all this time too. And podcast will be interesting for sure, as it has been on the radar for a bit now, but ugh it's a new technology and a new medium, I'm so very unsure where to go with that, considering all the podcasters I know start after taking improv comedy classes. Ah well.

The summer is here, it's likely I'll be out of the house lots more often. Walking, going to the office, hiking, swimming, so forth. Seattle is fantastic in the summer, a piece of the heavens in our little world. What that means for the blog, who even knows. Besides April I'll have two more months in this town before heading out for the East in July, must have something spicy in the bag to spend all that time productively.

Mushroom plans are probably overdue, I've talked a lot and done very little, it's got to be the next couple of weeks or so, that's the biggest new project I can think of. Everything else is adding materials and getting back on the slowed boat.

Happy April fool's day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.