Slow friday, giving myself the gift of creative exploration [Fri 15]

morning chores, quinoa eggplant and veggie lunch, lowkey work, productive writing session due to work app, getting things done, high pressure, everything is cancelled, PN talk, costco membership, responses negative, sunbath and art attack, no to chores and just fun drawing instead

I write this on the evening of Sunday, because weekend issues.

On Friday I did my chores during work hours and got my shit together pretty tight. had quinoa eggplant and the veggies for lunch. Work wasn't too busy, got my job done and waited for others to do theirs, everybody seemed to be chillaxing too so I didn't consider it a big deal.

Oh at work I started using a productivity app much like the one I have started using to inspire me to write on this blog, and got like 1500 words written in 25 minutes. So that was hella productive.

Talked to PN, explored costco shopping, was super stressed out about the dinner I was to host, but everybody cancelled so yeah nothing happened basically.

Chilled and bathed in the sun inside the apartment for an hour or two, talking to friends on the phone, and then had a sudden urge to draw so went on a multi-hour art-attack, until 2 in the morning, about which I've written quite a bit at this point.

It was a great freaking day all things considered. Gave myself a great gift of art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.