Website released, tj's stroupwaffle snacks and throw, psych in the evening [Sun 24]

 buckwheat and kimchi lunch, TJ's trip, belgian cookies for 'snack', sugar rush crush skip dinner, volunteer park in the sun, cold in the shade, website work is finally done for 0.5 version, watching psych in the evening

Had buckwheat and kimchi for lunch, worked for my website all day long because this was the deadline for version 0.5, it's out now good riddance. Felt really weird during the afternoon my body was refusing to work without sugar, so much craving, that I had to go to TJ's and get a belgian waffle 'cookies', finished like a third of the packet and trashed it. Walked to volunteer park, took just a round or two, no 10k steps, sat in the sun warming my front and back for hours, and returned to write more on the website. Skipped dinner, because the cookies filled me up, and watched a couple of episodes of Psych in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.