The upcoming trip to da cityyy

 For the indigenous people's day weekend, which is the upcoming one, going to NYC to meet tonne of people, catch up with folks, create a ruckus in general. Obviously no dancing or partying about, nothing indoors, nothing too crowded but the city is the city. Don't let the bloated orange fart cloud tell you otherwise. Just need to get the tickets and confirm where I'm staying for the last two nights of the four-night trip. Roommates suggested living in Times Square might not be a bad idea, seeing as prices could be in the 'affordable' range. Could be, haven't stayed in a hotel in a long time, rather eager for the journey.

After this I'm going to be buying the tickets, then writing yesterday's journal, getting my dinner, and then writing the rest of the posts for the day. Five days and four nights in NYC means laziness and potentially forgetting to right here. Writing's not been a habit yet, still something I have to remind myself and get doing. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.