Good walk, wegmans trip, lotsa writing, early to bed [Mon 5]

 As mediocre of a day as it gets.

Got up early, did nothing until it was worktime, possibly wrote something though I wouldn't count on it. The toilet issue in the morning is getting serious, I joked here we've considered going to the Wegmans in the morning just for the toilet, but actually that might be an actionable idea.

The work was so-so, couple of hours of meetings. For lunch had half a packet of crackers with goat cheese and an apple. That was not enough, for some reason, -- how is my appetite so big these days -- so I had a fluffernutter sandwich too. Too much food for me, too much.

Did get a lot of writing done throughout though, specially after work, it was productive in that sense. Left for my walk at 5 in the evening, took one of my routes, to Assembly, cross the bridge, and back to wegmans. Went in at wegmans to check what was up. Did have anything to buy, just curious. Ended up with a large packet of expensive cookies. Talked to NG and we confirmed out upcoming weekend trip. Exciting times.

On the walk home and in the following half hour I had three, possibly four huge cookies. They're so sweet! Felt a bit nauseated. Gave it away to roomies.

For dinner cooked some mushroom, boiled some grits, threw in soy sauce, butter, and a whole lotta green onions. The green onions was an amazing idea, such fragrance. The garlic went really well with mushroom, the simple dish made me really happy and content. Again, I need to remember to throw in aromatics when cooking up the grits.

Watched a couple of eps of entourage as I ate. Already seen them last week, roommate PK is only now halfway to catching up. Got to my room to write, and wrote quite a few posts. Done at quarter past eleven, could have been a bit more, and went to bed. Slept maybe twenty minutes after that. So much on time, I'm proud!

Need to write about the NFC payments and how easy they've made paying for things, that's what I used at wegmans. Maybe a bit about garlic and mushroom too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.