Doggie days, unproductive at work [Monday 2]

 Didn't do anything at work, I remember because I was very very stressed out, realized that I was actually a neoliberal and checked the associated websites very regularly. Also the 538 website for predictions and so many other internet forums.

Unclear what I had for lunch and dinner, should have noted it really, but considering how things worked out, it was probably bread and something else, or oatmeal or something equally boring. Nuts too probably.

Remember posting about a coworker's dog they posted at our Slack chat that needed to be adopted. People didn't show much interest in the Boston gang, fortunately it got adopted pretty quick.

Didn't go out on walk because took a nap, probably rained too. Brain was absolutely cooked, ready to hyperventilate really. It was wild times, no exaggeration here.

Talked to international friends.

Maybe I wrote something here, and pre-dated it to be from October, unclear what happened. If I didn't write it was due to intolerable stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.