Journaling unpaused

 The last eight days' journals haven't been written. What I'll be writing hereon will be mostly from the photos I took from the day and vague memories and impressions. Haven't gone without writing journals a day or two or three after the fact in well over a year now, so this is a big deal, but circumstances warranted special situation. This year has been wild, with the vacation and wedding and then the covid, the lockdowns, the return, the election sigh. So much election-related stress pimples in our household it's wild. The stress pimples are going away I'm thankful though to be more of a 'man' I'm intentionally popping them though you shouldn't because that's how you get scars. I don't mind a scar or two on my otherwise pretty and clean face. Signs of war etcetera.

Anywho, it's the eighth day of November, 10.05 in the evening and I'll be writing the next eight journal entries from here, for the last eight days. They're going to be short, because I don't remember how I felt then but also don't remember what happened. Most importantly because I need to sleep on time and don't want to spend hours and hours doing something that should have been done.

But hey the vacation was so refreshing, I don't care.

Let's rock and roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.