Annoying immigration officer, yummy meals and spritzer, so much space, landing in Seattle, luggage and then immigration, shuttle to the trains, lyft from train station, waiting for keys, sleep [Mon 13]

At the Kathmandu airport, the immigration officer made fun of me for being single. Chilled at the departure lounge writing for a while, then at the boarding gates once again in the company of my notebook. Both the flights were super good, the seat next to mine was empty during both. Slept and wrote a decent amount throughout. Doha was pretty uneventful besides the really long lines for the toilet stalls.
For Doh-Sea flight, bought the internet and logged into work and made my presence felt in chats etc. Worked in the immigration line and the train as well, this is a viable strategy. Oh I tried spritzers during the flights to help with sleep.

Seattle airport is weird, collected my luggage first then the immigration hall. Immigration was super smooth, they asked how long I'd been working for, didn't care for the answer. Got the golf cart shuttle to the Link station, carried my luggage to the elevator, didn't wait long for the train. Worked on the train too.

Took lyft from cap Hill stop to home. Had to wait the outside apartment door as GS had the keys.

Came in, got mad about the dying plants and basically slept, for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.