I'm back in Seattle

I'm back in Seattle, in my apartment after exactly 21 days. The trip, great as it was, felt a lot longer, possibly because I was emotionally prepared to have a big disruption in my life. Left on the 23rd of October, back 13th November.

Came back to my not well taken care of apartment, decided to take a quick nap, and was out for like five hours, thanks to jet lag. Got up and running 'for a couple of hours and slept again, so I'm at least on the path to having a decent sleep cycle.

Seattle is cold, surprisingly bright for the season, and quite bright. As I write this on the evening of the day after arrival, I haven't gotten back to my walks and standard Seattle stuff but that'll come eventually. At least I've been writing quite aggressively.

The stay is gonna be short because I'll go to the East Coast soon during the holidays, so I don't want to feel too established yet! Regardless, interesting times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.