It is literally impossible to maintain diet at Home with parents

This post could have ended with the title. I want to get on various diets and plans, my parents the funders and makers of my meals have other plans and well their plans end up winning because their house their ruler, fair enough.

There's no god damn way in hell I could have done the one-meat-a-day diet and lost all those pounds had I been at home. The only way to lose weight at home is to go hoof-wild at the gym, or basically stay stressed enough to kill all appetite.

My cousin lost like 13kg over 4 months by doing the former, and well... doing the latter is as unappetizing as it sounds.

Yeah, I'm glad I ain't maintaining any diet during my stay in Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.