Kindle recovery from Dailo, good times and yummy food at House 5, long cab ride to Buddha, disappointing Spanish food, good vibes and mixed messages, near death bike experience [Fri 3]

Went to Dailo, formerly Dockyard, with dad to recover my misplaced Scribe. No problem there. Took a pathao to House 5 in Sane pa, and spent like an hour writing, before All showed up. We had brunch eggs and arancini, both pretty good.

We then took a 45-minute cab ride to Buddha where we went to La Casita the Spanish rooftop restaurant. Great scenery, awful vegetarian rice thing yuck. Then we walked around a bunch, and went to another place for desserts and practicing serious conversations. Pretty good vibes, I thought.

Both took pathao rides back home, mine was scary as feck, I've written about it in other posts but it was a near-death experience I don't want to relive. Great celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.