My sleep is normalizing, finally, after so long

Some housekeeping before I continue: this is like the 80ᵗʰ post written on my kindle since I came to Nepal. None of that has been posted yet, but my hunch on if the kindle was going to be a better writing implement was on point. The pace at which I hand write is much much slower than my typing 'speed, but this has never been intended as a permanent replacement solution- this exists for the transition period until I can get my shit going.

Speaking of coming to Nepal, it's been awhile since I came and now finally after so many goddamn days does my sleep cycle seem to be stabilizing '. After an arduous hike I finally slept a full night's sleep without waking up multiple times at night, and oh I also managed to take multiple power naps during the day. Plus I feel confident those naps are not going to be affecting my full sleep, so exciting times are ahead!

I might finally start going for morning walks now that I don't feel tired and zombie like all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.