Nagarkot trip, Chyangra meat buy on the way, nice nap, incredible environment, meeting PU and bro at Daito, left kindle there, closed early on recovery trip [Thu 2]

Parents and I drove our old unreliable car to Nagarkot, Picking up dad's friend who would be hosting us, on the way. Went to buy Chyangra meet at Sallaghari, the prices of which left my dad shook.

Had a really good time at the uncle's homestay place, played with dog goes, failed attempt at playing frisbee and saw the largest fucking weed plant ever. Mom and I also mapped while dad had his libations.

We pushed the car to start on our return trip, dropped uncle on the way and got home.

After a bit of rest, I walked to Dailo restaurant and met up D- U and a school bro I'd only met 4 months ago with PU. We ate Nanizza, pretty good. Bro dropped me home on his bike but I'd forgotten my kindle. Went with dad at 9. 30 but they had shut down for the night. Strange!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.