Tareba Dhumbarahi: A review

I went to the world-famous Tarebas chew a restaurant in Dhumbarahi with PRD and her husband sometime last week. A quick review.

It's a sekawa restaurant. It looks like one. Nine points out of ten there. The servers are proactive about service& recommendations, above and beyond the ones you can find in Nepal. Nine there as well. The Tong ta was the best I've had in... ever, though admittedly the sample size there is quite limited but still... it's ten out of ten for the tongba. I tried a couple of their food items and they're pretty good? Like nothing disappointed me and I had a very pleasant experience? Oh also green thatmas sad hero is nice, first time I tried it and it was so good. 7/10 for buffalo items, 8.5110 for chicken, and 9/10 for pork items, though pork can never be bad anyway!

Conclusion: great food, amazing tongba, this place deserves all the publicity it has garnered in the public consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.