New Road Solitary hang, bank and then Firefly, snacks and so much writing, fun overhearing, walk to Ason and then to Putalisadak, hang with YKD and the doggo, snack dinner [Wed 8]

Dad had to go to the bank in New Road, I went along and saw the lockers. I stayed around, got snacks at Firefly and wrote like a lot of posts, as I listened to other people's conversations.

Walked to Ason to see if I wanted to buy anything good, then to Putalisadak to meet YKD. Spent a couple of hours talking to YKD and strongly recommending she come back to the US. Her doggo showed up, and played with him a bunch too. On my way out met her husband bro.

Took a suspicious inDrive with a different number than the app home. Had snacks items for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.