Not Just a fluke: The return trip of the Bagdwar hike is actually miserable

I have done the Bagdwar Like what, sire?) maybe eight times. It's a pretty decent hike, and the summit scaling makes it worthwhile. But not on one single occasion of so many, over the course of 15 years( maybe more) do I remember the return Journey of the hike being pleasant.

I'll Just say it, the return hike from bag'd war is fucking ' awful. Walking on unpaved rocky road is barely tolerable at 8 am when you're starting 'but intolerable at 6pm when your legs are jelly, you have little to look forward to& just ↓ ish there was a way you could take a bus from the middle of the trail. Because it's that bad. Oh and don't even bring up the ten-fucking-thousand steps, per hour that one must climb down for no reward. Ah yes, there's no scenic over looks or vistas on the entire trail and getting to see a brook just doesn't do it for hikers these days, you know.

This is not a complaint of the trail in general, the uphill climb is fine, whatever, wonda been great with some nice vistas but in spring you see red rhododendrons, great. The downhill route is a terrible experience and I hate it with all my might. Wish somebody did( or will do) a better trail design and fix the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.