Review of the Budhanilkantha thakali restaurant & how I went all-out

I went to this restaurant-the fancy Thakali restaurant across the street from the boarding school-exactly a week ago. I am not naming 'the place because turns out they keep rebranding 'it and I don't know their current real name.

First the ambience-it's a nice fancy Thakali place. I saw the most amazing 'copper washbasins outside their restrooms, enough-to post a snap chat story about.. Nine out of ten, one extra due to their basin and restroom The staff were friendly and helpful. No complaints there.

I ordered the vegetarian Dhido set. They had an option between millet and buckwheat which was already a pleasant surprise. I got the millet one because that's the grain I've really gotten into as of late. It was yummy, specially with shin in the dad. I don't remember eating so much, dhi do, and being so content at a meal in recent times. It felt so god damn good. I ate so much, asked for two extra serving's including the dhido.. I had not expected the high standards of food by looking at the 'classy' type of place, but it was such a pleasant surprise! Ten out of ten points. I'd like to go there over and over again, everytime I go to the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.