The confusion situation

In or out,
On or off
That is the unclear situation
0h with so much confusion
Now or later,
here or there,
it's all a Jumble,
always the fear all may come down
in on a big crumble,
the questions don't help,
and on the palace of lies,
hard to keep track what's real& what's not when things around you are so fluid and it's up to you to untangle
the Gordian knot.
So don't blame me, please
if I might snap
because with the unknowns unknowns,
I don't know if I'll even get to take a nap the situation is foggy, oh so unclear
and it's not helped by the big load of anxiety and fear
that all may be for rough and things might suck. That's what my days have been like,
not full of chocolates and flower,
but the end is in sight; uncertainty is nigh
so I might finally breathe in Relief a sigh after all is said and done.
Just waiting for the final time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.