To Ason for return shopping, stressful hot and crowded, Thamel walk, simple drink, sister talk, back home for a while, Labin breakup and the longest silence, Nice bakery mono [Thu 9]

I walked to Kathmandu Durbar and Ason-Indrachowk for Tongba mug shopping but the sun was out strong and the crowds were out thick shopping for Tihar. I couldn't handle the situation specially since I didn't know where to go to look. Walked all the way to Thamel, went to this fancy pizza place that didn't have personal sized pizza so I got lemon soda and talked to sister on the phone

Took inDrive back home, chilled and rested, and then In Drive to Latin mall. Hung out at Roadhouse pizza waiting for AK. Made small talk and the broke up. We didn't talk for the next 2 hours. Then as we waited for her ride we talked a bit, and it was clear she needed one more chat for closure.

Returned home triumphantly, walked to Nice bakery to get momos and that was our dinner. Everyone had a good time, the certainty of breakup gave me relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.