15 things people I know have done

This is what my counterparts have already done that I'm lagging behind, not that I mind not that it matters this is what's been happening while I live my life and write in these page/

My friends have:
  1. Gotten married

  2. Have had kids, multiple

  3. Gotten divorced

  4. Started their own companies

  5. Ended their companies

  6. Bought houses

  7. Tried selling their houses

  8. Adopted multiple large pets

  9. Got into politics

  10. ...and out of it

  11. murdered people....everyone knows it was a murder though the police won't open a case because you know

  12. died. Rest in piece '59.

  13. Become multimillionaires....by marriage

  14. Started their own fashion brands

  15. Written books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.