Recovery day, Roti making [Mon 20]

Got up at 7am, tried getting back to bed really really hard, kept getting over and over again, probably because had enough sleep due to going to bed way too early. Started work groggily and slow, didn't get much done the earlier half of the day.

We made roti and tarkaari for lunch. N did the dough in the machine, I rolled them out. Also made roasted broccoli and avocado sauce. Made katti rolls out of the roti and egg, used the sauce/veggie as a filling. It wasn't super duper tasteful but it was filling and something different to eat.

The rest of the day was alright, a little too busy towards the evening. After work was over I spent an hour/hour and half writing like a madman in my personal journal.

For the rest of the evening we watched scrubs non-stop. Must have watched maybe six-seven episodes over the course of the night. Talked to my family back home, they're all doing well.

After N went to bed at 12/1, started writing in this blog finally because hadn't posted here all weekend long and it felt not too nice. It's 2.30 in the morning and I'm still writing because this needs to be done. Need to 'recover' up on so many posts, probably gonna happen in the upcoming days.

I've been informed there's some minor bug situation back in my room in Boston, need to take care of that as I plan my trip back. And then the plans after Boston. It could be stressful times, orienting where I want to be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.