Killer heat, scrubs watching, new mustache, backbreaking Wegman's trip, late to bed [Mon 27]

Got up early, wrote some nice pieces in the morning that made me proud.

The day was very very hot, in the three digits and unbearably humid. I was sweating through my hairs. Work was busy, productive, even wrote a bunch of my journal. Had scrubs going on in my personal laptop as background noise. It's not as good as the office, but it's darn good. It's good natured, the characters are such adorable goofballs it's easy to fall in love with them.

Had lunch of peanut-butter-and-jelly because sometimes you have to suck it up and go the easy lazy sad way.

After multiple comments by friends and family, decided to shave. I have a long mustache that goes down to my chin, and everything else is smooth. I look like a gangster from 1980's or something eh. People still want me to get a haircut and it's getting a little unmanageable and by 'it' I mean both of the possible things, should get an appointment with a barber soonish.

In the evening left for a wegmans trip, without taking care of my bike because it was too hot out there to pump the tires or even ride it. Got a watermelon, a pineapple and a metric effingtonne of other items, it was so goddamn heavy must have been thirty pounds all combined at least. Spent a nice hour-and-half in there too, always have a good times at wegmans.

Had a bit to eat after getting back, the roommates had made mac and cheese tasted that, cleaned up, worked out, wrote a bunch here until 2am awake possibly until 3, got scared by the possibility there were bugs sneaking around me, before falling asleep.

Will deal the bug issue the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.