Laundry folding, Mystic tower trip with ND, Wegmans for dinner[Sun 26]

Slept in, talked to people from all over, caught up with friends, watched youtube, out of bed at 1 in the afternoon. Had leftover lunch of the eggplant and rice from the previous evening. Added garlic sauce, soy sauce, furikake and seasame oil. So bomb.

As the guys watched movies and reality tv shows outside, I was in-and-out, finishing the folding from Saturday. I did three rounds, so there were many small items of clothing, and it had been a while since I'd organized my closet. It was nice, checking out clothes I haven't worn in half a decade. Half of the shirts I have, probably not put on since 2013. Hopeful they might come of use some day when a mysterious stranger invites me for a secret meeting and specifically instructs me to wear something nice but not too too nice and I can't go buy something new. Thinking about throwing them out for good if and when the move I'm planning works out. The project took me half a day of lazy organizing.

In the evening ND and I went out on a walk and chat. Wanted to go by the Mystic river, a nice park that oversees it but I forgot there were brambles all over. After trying two potential places I hoped might work, we went to the park across from Wegmans. There's a nice tall tower that no one had talked about, ND thought it looked cool so we climbed up. Took a bunch of photos of ourselves. Decided to park our butts in there for some time. She read, I forgot to bring my book. We chilled, talked got scared out of our minds by the swaying motion, took photos for random strangers. I found out about the friend who just got separated, congratulated them for it.

By the time we were done it was 8.30 and ND was hungry. We went to Wegmans to scavenge for food, their burger bar was open and so was the indoors seating. Got a turkey burger for her and their garlic fries to share. Spent a nice 45 minutes picking on fries as she had her burger. Apparently they're amazing. Thought about buying something on my way back. Too tired to process it, got back home convinced ND to crash at our place. We talked a bunch more on way back home and in our living room. I called it an early night because I was tired of the folding walking and the general activity.

Started on my workouts. Pushups and crunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.