Back in my room

Back in my room, cleaned everything up, got rid of the wood bugs and things are more or less stable. There's minor arranging and cleaning to do, but that's going to happen in the evening and tomorrow. Feeling goood about this. Got a scented candle going so my room doesn't smell like it hasn't been lived in for more than six months.

Moving out of SM's room later this evening. Still have my work laptop and other 'valuables' in there. I see a problem with the phone and laptop charging situation, can't find my phone usb c charger. Beside that everything's A-ok. I have five days worth of journaling to cover up on, but I'm sitting in my comfy chair in my chill room, gonna do my workouts in the yoga mat and everything, so I'm excited about everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.