Final subway lunch, merci chocolate, ppe for Boston trip [Wed 8]

Got up worked, realized I should start writing blogs again because I hadn't written anything for seven days, had given up on my journal also.

Had the final part of my subway sandwich for god thank riddance. Freaking finally over. N left for NYC to attend RD's wedding in the wedding.

Gorged on Merci chocolates I don't even like them that much! ND loves them loves loves loves so teased her about it in text.

SL bought me PPE from work and an n95 mask, in exchange I promised to look at MS's job application essay. Cut off the first part of the essay and it was fine.

Realized my eyes played an oversized in mood modulation, my mood was down in the dumps when my eyes are dry or teary. Realized I was spending a lot of time in front of a screen, which is causing my eyes to grow really tired by the end of the day even though I'm not doing anything challenging physically. Tired eyes tire my body out too.

Slept in my regular couch bed because didn't want to sleep in a new place -- N had offered me his bed.

Got a good number of posts out, didn't write the end-day post for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.