Leftovers, eight meetings, getting wet in the rain, catching up [Thu 23]

Since I took half of Wednesday and all of Friday off, I'd scheduled all the meetings for those days on Thursday. So this day I had eight meetings, some of them hour-long. For those not as much in-the-know, that's an insane number of meetings for an engineer. Still, it was productive, got to catch up with work friends, learn about all the different projects happening in the extended group.

For brunch I had a couple of pizza slices from the previous evening. And no shame at that, I love Domino's, I love pizza, I love leftovers. Yum yum yum.

The weather was loud and bright, and very very wet all day long. The humidity was quite something else. After work I got too hot and humid, couldn't take it anymore. Heard loud enjoyying noise from outside, saw the young girl next door was out in her yard frolicking in the rain. What an idea! I changed into my swim shorts, and a smelly t-shirt that needed washing anyway, and jumped into the rain. So. Much. Fun! I chilled for fifteen minutes. It got too cold after that. The little girl was keeping herself warm by frolicking around her yard, the yard was not too big for me to frolic around, so I ran across the block and felt a bit stupid. It was quite cold. Really refreshing though. Came up, dried myself, and took a nice warm shower.

After shower, spent an hour talking to roommate BB about future plans farming plans moving plans and what might be the best for me. Watched some comedy with everyone in the house. Watched Schitt's Creek with friend-of-the-house ND, and catching up on the events of the past months.

Went to bed pretty late, a bit after midnight if I remember right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.