Popeye's Chip Butty [Sun 12]

It was a Sunday, got up unreasonably early and spent quite a bit of time trying to get back to sleep. N & SL were up and running it was a bummer had to get up entirely. It's a good thing I suppose I don't spend time in bed all day long but also a bummer a little bit. Small bummer. Bumlitt.

SL & N had kotheyi for lunch, I didn't because no meat. The three I'd tested the day before had messed me a little already. Avoided figuring out what to eat until 1 when I was raging with hunger. Decided to get some fries, had been craving for a long time. Went the the Popeye's couple of streets over -- this is one of the benefits of living in the city I suppose you can walk to restaurants, everything is right at the corner -- waited for ten minutes for a large cajun fries. I was happy! On the way back saw a long line of folks outside a shoe store that said air jordans had been sold out. Guessing they're looking for another hot-ticket shoe they can keep as collectible or mark them up online.

Back home, toasted two slices of bread, fried two eggs with crispy bottoms and runny yolk. Put the fries and the egg between the slices of toasts, hot and sour ketchup and soy sauce as addons, and just went at it. It was so so satisfying. It was all carbs so flavorful what a texture explosion. Too full could barely stand up, didn't finish all the fries. Offered it to the guys they didn't want it either. Had to throw a quarter of the fries it was a bummer but there was no way I'd eat more of those.

Didn't go out in the evening. Just chilled in, went to bed at a reasonable time, probably. Wrote ten posts, that was an enviable achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.