TJ Maxx trip, sound sleep [Wed 15]

Got up very much on time couldn't go back to sleep, stumbled into work groggy and grumpy. Breakfast of fruits.

Had a few meetings before lunch, lunch was my regular fried rice which I've had for the last three days. Added potatoes (hash browns from TJ's) ketchup and soy sauce. Note to self, microwaving hashbrowns does not cook them through like you might expect.  N went for a serious bikeride during lunch.

Anywho, spent the time after lunch writing one post here, maybe the second one I was trying to write but N wanted to go to TJ Max. He needed to return sporty goods. We walked for ten minutes to TJ MAX (so convenient living in a city!) and there was disappointment. What the heck people of Philadelphia, Penn. is doing so well now why are you folks not wearing masks or maintaining distance between each other. Sixty two seventy percent of the people were doing good, twenty percent of the folks either had masks on their necks or put it on improperly, exposing their noses. And fifteen percent of the folks didn't just give an eff. I was concerned disappointed annoyed whatever. They should know better considering this was the epicenter of the 1918 flu. What a sad situation.

As N returned his goods, I walked around TJ's, didn't feel comfortable inside, came outside and chilled. The weather was so good, it was warm but not annoyingly so. It was a little windy and a slight chill in the air. The perfect weather to fall in love. We didn't find any cute women on our way back, the one that I thought was nice didn't give no eff about masks...so gross what a hugee turnoff.

Back home I had snacks and fruits. The guys had rice rice and more rice, N had momos too I think. We watched several episodes of scrubs. As the guys filtered out I tried to make myself write here, came up with that shit Michael Scott thing whatever it was. Just couldn't write. They took both the chairs away I had to sit on the couch and write so that could have been the real issue. I tried writing real hard but couldn't keep my eyes open past half past twelve and felt into a very deep refreshing sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.