18 sentences you do NOT want your doctor saying to you

  1. What did I think was going to happen?

  2. Oh shit!

  3. It sounded like a good idea at the time!

  4. I really should have thought it through before I started going into the weeds.

  5. I did not think this was going to happen!

  6. Uhh ohh.

  7. This cannot be happening right now oh gods please don't make it happen right now this is literally the worst time for it.

  8. Was I drunk when I did that, I couldn't have been drunk, it feels like I must have been drunk?

  9. She said WHAT?

  10. Sonaofabii--womanofrespectablenature!

  11. That doesn't look right. Huh did it always look like this? Oh right, it's broken. Fuc*.

  12. What's this strange smell that I smell is it....gunpowder? [This happened to me]

  13. This is the last time I'm doing this never ever going to do this again it was a bad idea.

  14. OOPS I did it again! [Starts dancing]

  15. I will never ever ever listen to that person's advice, it has never worked out for me why do I even pay attention to what they have to say.

  16. Not again!

  17. Okay, this is a weird one.

  18. Wait, where did I keep my scissors? [Looks suspiciously at your tummy]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.