On Word vomit

This was going to be a discussion on how all my writing is wordvomit. I can't write anything good, I was going to say, this is all wordvomit a verbal diarrhea on the pages of blogger. What do you even get out of this, I would ask of you the reader who has shockingly confusingly stayed here despite the unpredictable confusing boring antics of the writer. But before that I wanted to know what word vomit meant to be sure that I didn't comically misunderstand something. Like highschoolers do with the word 'sadist'. I'm such a sadist they will say, I don't see anything good in the world and only think about the bad things. You might want to look up the meaning of that word you'll gently remind them not intending to embarrass them but if that post gets too popular they'll have embarrassed themselves way more than you could ever. They'll thank you later. I didn't want that to happen with me.

I came across this article from writingcooperative dot com. It's called the Art of Managing Wordvomit. The word comes the Mean Girls movie we're told. And apparently it's a legitimate topic. You keep writing until you either find a point, get to the point and move on from there, erase your nonsensical ramblings. Or you write till you tired and want to go home it's too stressful here in the US the people here clearly don't want you your parents and family is there too and yes you don't have any friends there but if you stay there for long enough you'll know pwople and make friends it'll be fine, it's not a cause of concern. The point is to write write write and keep writing the shit out of your thoughts, and then proofread edit and rewrite the crap out of your written thoughts. Polish shit enough and it won't become diamond but a shiny brown ball is a whole lot more interesting than a pile of crap.

Which is the opposite of what I was going to write about, that's a bit of a bummerr because it reinforces my thoughts exactly. Where's the fun in that. The wordvomiting will continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.