New podcast, new trail cool plants [Thu 9]

Hashbrowns eggs and bread for brunch. SL cooked fish curry it smelled incredible I didn't eat because no meats. Went out on a nice walk on the trail while listening to the scrubs podcast. It's great the two lead actors are real life friends and they're good hosts. They're trying to bring back old NBC shows so that peacock can launch well. Good for them.

Went to the 'other' side of the 'skookhill' river trail, checked out plants growing on the banks. Apparently some very commonly found plants have antifungal properties, I need to start testing them. N was supposed to return from NY in the evening, things worked out well he didn't. He invited me to come to NY instead I was ready to pack by bags crash in NY for a day or two and train it up to Boston but plans changed, nothing much happened apparently.

By the time I got home, SL had gone to bed already. I wrote a large number of posts this day like a maniac and got to a place where I can average to a good number by the weekend. Went to bed at a reasonable time, thought more about the burning dry eyes.

I'm mostly writing these based off on the photos I took during the day, so they're not perfect records of what happened during the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.