Big eggy breakfast, many meetings [Thu 16]

Got up at 8, had put an alarm so I made it in time for my 9am meeting. Cleaned up got ready and at 8.55 realized that the meeting was for Friday. Had a pretty productive work day all things considered.

Around ten had a large plate of fried rice, the last of the remaining batch, with a french omelette with two eggs. It could have been more satisfying certainly but it was a solid filling meal at the beginning of the day. Spent the day telling guys about my various options and plans and things I might do going forward. They're getting a bit annoyed now because I'm told them ten different things and keep flitting between those.

Had a work meeting finish at 4.30, wrote a bit in my personal journal, kept forcing myself to write more and more. Watched scrubs in the background as I tried to write more. Talked to N, SL went to bed early because his shift starts early tomorrow. N went on a long bikeride by the time he was back it was pitch dark. Had peanut butter sandwich as a snack and dear gods I ate so many slices of watermelon I'm ashamed.

Finally bought a confirmed ticket to Boston for Sunday morning.

Looked up a bunch of apartments in Philly online between 10 and 1am which is right now. Forced myself to write something anything because anything's better than being that pathetic. This was such a lazy do-nothing day I'm disappointed by myself. Should have gone to trader joe's at least.

Tomorrow might be a good day, folks might be driving in from NYC to hangout with us, and N's doctor friend who lives couple of blocks might be coming in with her friends too. We're thinking of getting dinner outside in old town after which...who knows people are probably gonna drink. So that should be something fun and interesting.

I have four different meetings tomorrow all spread equally distanced through the day, so don't imagine it'll be much productive. Have a 9am meeting, need to go to sleep on time for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.