Return plans to Boston

After what is going to be four-and-half months since I left Boston, and about six months since I last lived there longish term, I'm going back. Taking the train to the North Station this weekend, lyft home. Got my mask, bodysuit and face shield all taken care of.

Not sure if it's the longest I've been away from my permanent living place because I'd be up to these antics all the time while I was in grad school and the months of emptiness that I have somehow tuned out. But this has been a long while, quite a long while. It was not normal circumstances, so it's not a big loss. This was great, getting caught up with friends. Gonna be good to be back too.

Hangout plans haven't been made and for a good reason. I want to organize a potluck where everyone brings something and we get a nice lunch or linner in the Boston commons. Socially distanced parties should be good. More on this later hopefully.

After 2 months at PN's, one month at S's, and 1 month at N&SL's it's time to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.