A day too hot for me to handle [Fri 2]

 Woke up generally, nothing special, went to work, didn't go out on a walk. For lunch had the classic fluffernutter sandwich.. For dinner I had roasted potatoes, so good, with two types of cheese and a whole load of garlic. Watched a bunch of the office in the evening, tried writing a bit but couldn't went to bed at half past twelve.

Didn't do much work the entire day except maybe a meeting or two.

Was on news sites and twitter all day long. You know what it was about. The idiot got himself the disease, and it looks like he might be serious or worse. So many rumors flying about, they're clearly lying since they've never actually told the truth about anything. Everyone is uncertain about what's going to happen, what to do next etcetera. Texted a bunch of people about what lies in the future, nobody knows.

Talked to sister and family for a good hour in the morning. Nice to catch up with family. Depending on how the election goes, or regardless of how it goes I'm thinking of going back home for a couple of months and working from there after the election. The cabin fever's started getting to me and I don't feel too good.

Did sleep soundly in the morning and the evening nap was great too. I'm starting to recover, I write this the next day's afternoon. This was the beginning day for the recovery, so thankful for that.

Today I'm gonna go to haymarket hopefully, and get some projects done, keep our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.