Restful off day, TJ's lunch, first writing date workshop [Thu 1]

 I'm writing this two days after the fact, and I have extremely little and vague memories from this day, due to reasons that will soon become clear. So apologies if this doesn't make a whole lot of sense, and seems rather empty.

Got up reasonably early in the morning, to inform my teams and manager I was taking a day off due to not feeling well. Which was true, haven't had enough sleep in a while, eating was a mess, and mood had gone submarine for some time. It didn't feel right, it didn't, so I slept all day long.

Listened to podcasts on and off, went to sleep, got up, and tried going back to sleep. The more I slept, the more tired I got and more sleeping I needed. It was fun really what a much-needed rest day, glad this happened. 

For lunch had the TJ's jaipuri curry and roti. It was so filling. Important for later when I tell you I didn't need a dinner at all, that's how heavy it was.

I have three photos from this day, all photos of my laptop. In the evening, the planned write-up with SS [the output of which I posted some time ago], almost didn't happen. I was persistent, and we caught up talked a bunch and giggled a lot. Finally we decided to do a writing exercise to get our creative juices flowing. I'd write a sentence or two, she would follow, and I'd go back to add and so on. Figured we'd do it for 15 minute. Went on for far too long, lasted an entire hour. And more. We had to force stop it because it was getting out of hand and I had to write a bunch of stuff here. Agreed next week would be more  organized. No dinner was had.

Slept at half past 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.