My mistake

 The error in my ways has been, and this is not the first or second time I've realized this, taking the number of posts here as an achievement in itself and not focusing on the habit of writing. Writing in the morning, evening and the daytime has given way to write once when I have free time in large batches. Which means now I'm afraid of writing since it's a 'big' task, and the writing habit has been fading away since I don't make it a part of my routine to write. As a result, this. Bad news. Laziness. Lower quality. Writing four day worth of journal entries in one day. This is bad.

A new resolution then: need to start writing in the morning, after getting up and before going to bed in the evening. It doesn't matter what I'm doing or where I'm at the writing needs to be done. The completion of the 'planned' writing is optional. Getting things done is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.